Servizi Di Diritto Energetico Di Petrolio & Gas In Turchia
ONGUR&PARTNERS International Law Office’s expert energy lawyers provide top-quality legal services in Turkey to assist Turkish and international clients in meeting their technical and sector specific obligations under Turkish oil and gas law. Our highly-skilled oil and gas attorneys combine their in-depth experience with sectoral insight to provide the best legal services in Turkey relating to energy regulation, project development, construction, energy exploration, operation, financing and marketing, including,
– preparing the required documentation and obtaining the permissions from Turkish authorities necessary to explore and excavate energy resources in Turkey,
– advising on the establishment and/or transfer of power stations in Turkey,
– conducting legal assessments on regulatory and legal risks regarding Turkish and international clients’ energy projects in Turkey,
– advising on the technical specifications required to comply with Turkish energy legislation,
– providing compliance checks on the environmental impact assessment reports in accordance with the relevant Turkish regulations,
– advising on energy trade transactions (derivative and physical) in Turkey, and drafting supply, sale and purchase agreements,
– resolution of energy disputes relating to energy licenses in Turkey before international arbitration tribunals,
– representing Turkish and international clients’ before Turkish administrative courts in the event of disputes arising from administrative transactions, such as administrative pecuniary penalties or challenges to environmental impact assessment reports.
Turkish Natural Gas Market Law
This Law concerns with liberalization of the natural gas market and thus formation of a financially sound, stable and transparent markets along with institution of an independent supervision and independent supervision and control mechanism …
Natural Gas Market Internal Installations Regulation
The objective of this Regulation is to set forth the principles and procedures pertaining to installation and control, in conformity with national and/or international standards, of all kinds of natural …
The objective of this Regulation is to set forth the principles and procedures regarding preparation, review, evaluation, determination, approval, issuance and revision of tariffs pertaining to natural gas market activities.
For the purposes of interpretation and implementation of this Regulation, the following terms and abbreviations shall bear the following meanings: Law: Natural Gas Market Law no. 4646 dated 18/4/2001. Authority: Energy Market Regulatory Authority.
The objective of this Law is to provide that the petroleum resources of the Republic of Turkey are rapidly, continuously and effectively explored, developed and produced by preserving the national interests. This Law covers the terms and procedures …
The objective of this Law is to regulate the guidance, surveillance and supervision activities in order to ensure the transparent, non-discriminatory and stable performance of market activities pertaining to the delivery of petroleum supplied from domestic …
The object of this Law is to ensure the establishment of a financially sound, stable and transparent electricity market operating in a competitive environment under, and subject to, private law provisions as well as to ensure the …
The objective of this Regulation is to set forth the procedures and principles applicable to the definition of real persons and legal entities to be deemed as eligible consumers in the electricity market.
The objective of this regulation is to set forth the standards, procedures and principles that will be applied for the customers that are connected to or that seek connection to the distribution system …
ELECTRICITY MARKET TARIFFS REGULATION PART ONE General Provisions SECTION ONE Objective, Scope, Legal Basis, Definitions and Abbreviations Objective Article 1- The objective of this Regulation is to set out the principles and procedures governing the…
ARTICLE 1 – (1) The purpose of this Law is to increase efficiency in using energy sources and energy in order to use energy effectively, avoid waste, ease the burden of energy costs on the economy and protect environment. Scope ARTICLE 2 –