– Advised and represented a Malaysian Company during the implementation and realization of the “TRNC Sea Passage Main Conduction Line Construction” Project. The project has been undertaken by a Malaysian–Turkish Joint Venture and called as the “Project of the Century” by the President of the Republic of Turkey, Erdoğan.
– Represented a global Spanish Defence & Technology Company in several domestic litigation and ICC intenational arbitration cases against a leading Turkish Technology and Manufacturing Company. Continues to act as counsel for the Company in several litigation cases and provides them with legal assistance since 2009.
– Represents a major public-owned construction company in its litigation and ICC arbitration cases against the Government of Georgia since 2014 (The value in dispute is over 200 Million USD).
– Counsel for several multinational Oil & Gas Companies and provides full-service legal assistance in completing their investment procedures in Turkey. Currently represents an international company in a lawsuit in Turkey with an estimated disputed value of over 10 Million USD.
– Represented several large-scale Joint Ventures and an Italian construction company group since 2013 in the realization of the public procurement projects relating to the construction of the speed railway infrastructure.
– Served as in-house attorney at BOTAŞ, the largest public-owned Oil &Gas Company in Turkey. Provided legal services to BOTAŞ in an ICC case against the Republic of Iran.
– Advises a Turkish-American JV Group concerning their construction business in Turkey (Construction Project of a 1000-unit residence-office building complex).
– Represents several Turkish and international clients in litigation, ad hoc arbitrations and institutional arbitrations.
– Advises several Embassies in Ankara.